New York bucket list

I know that during my year in New York I'll hardly have any time to squeeze in all its delights. After working, studying & maintaining something of a social life I'm going to try my best to do some (if not all!) of the following things on my New York bucket list (Most things are food orientated - Don't hate the player, hate the game) :

- Ice skate in Central Park
- Watch a Knicks game at Madison Square Gardens
- Watch a jazz concert in Greenwich Village
- Visit the 9/11 memorial
- Walk the Brooklyn bridge
- Explore Chinatown and eat the best food I can find!
- Eat my way through Chelsea market...
- Watch an outdoor movie at Bryant Park
- Spend an evening enjoying cocktails on the most breathtaking rooftop bar
- Watch a show on Broadway
- Walk the Highline 
- Visit The Magnolia Bakery
- Eat a pizza from Grimaldi's
- Visit the Jersey Shore haha
- Sunset cruise on The Hudson
- Walk down 5th Avenue with all the Christmas lights and decorations, making sure to visit Bergdorf's and Sak's!
- Eat cookies from Levain Bakery
- Take a train from Grand Central Station
- Row a boat in Central Park
- Spend a few hours reading books in the Reading Room of the New York Public Library
- Visit the Hamptons for a classy weekend!
- Be a cultured kid as much as possible by visiting as many museums and shows whenever and wherever the opportunity arises
- Take a dance class 
- Watch a hip hop dance show
- Have a picnic in Central Park
- Visit the Kate Spade store on 5th Ave in honour of my girls


And finally the one thing I've been meaning to do EVERYTIME I visit but never seem to manage because of my fear of heights...

Go up the Top of the Rock and enjoy the one view of New York City I've been obsessed with for forever. (Preferably during the day, during sunset and at night with all the lights)




It's gonna be my own little mission to tick off all these things before I have to head back home. Cannot waiiiiiiiit! 




1 comments: